“The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.”
- The Objects of true education is to make children not merely to do what is right but to enjoy doing so.
- Great ideas belong to everybody and every generation stands on the frontiers of the mind. We encourage the individuality of every child and yet at the same time, inculcate in them a sense of responsibility and consideration for others. We believe that a person is worth not only for what she has or what she does, but what she is.
- In a world of ideas, there is always pioneering to be done and we prepare students to face new challenges and urge them to seek originality. We also know, it is equally important to root a child to our rich Indian culture and traditions and teach them to respect every creed. Our curriculum and activities reflect this aim.
- Inculcating a respect for work and human dignity is another objective we strive for, We teach our students to reach out to others through social service programmes and our classes teach children the value of work ethics and community service.
- We also aim to bring out the best in every student. We provide an enriched environment where we enable them to develop their talents in dance, music, art, writing and communication. We also train them in a wide variety of games and athletics.
- At our School we believe, it is important to teach a child, but it is even more important to make them want to learn.